Thursday, May 21, 2009

Her friend changed who she was

While you lie to me and talk behind my back, I'm here actually trying to be your friend. I give chance after chance after chance. It's never-ending. Sometimes I ask myself why i have to be so nice. Sometimes i wish i was just a witch and would slap you upside the head for doing what you do to me. But, i know better. It will be different in high school, everyone's leaving and moving on will leave you helpless. Don't come crying to me because you'll find I've moved on too. Because that's what you did to me. After one fight it all changed. Why i even try to fix what doesn't want to be fixed is beyond me. It's a waste of time, yet I'm still here trying to think of something to say to you as a friend.

I'm afraid you've lost your many many chances. I'm beginning to move on, it used to be me that was lonely when we weren't on good terms but now it will be the opposite. Yes, I will feel sorry for you and I'll still talk to you. But, I have new people I trust and i know they can trust me.

Slowly, slowly I starting to forget the reason why i became your friend in the first place. It's all because you changed. 8th grade, naughty stuff, it all affects you in one way, shape or form. Don't deny the truth because, you have turned into a person i dont even recognize.

I'm glad I said no every chance i got, because when i look back at all those memories I know in my heart that i did the right thing. Watching lives go down is not my thing, i hate it. So don't expect me to take it anymore.

I will always love you, but sometimes you make me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment